Learn about this affordable Medicare insurance plan to find out whether it's right for you or your loved one.

Medicare Advantage Plan

See the doctor of your choice with a Medicare supplement plan.

Medicare Supplement Plan

Check back often to see what's new about Medicare and Medicare laws.

Medicare News

Learn about Medicare Butler and our values to find out why we're dedicated to helping you.


Understand your options with help from an independent Medicare Specialist at Medicare Butler

Speak with us about our Medicare health plans in Hawthorne, CA

According to current health care laws, the U.S. government will pay for about 80% of your health care costs after you turn 65. That remaining 20% might not sound like much to cover, but in reality, it could threaten your stable retirement plan. If you or your loved one were to have a medical crisis, such as a heart attack or stroke, you could find yourself facing foreclosure just to pay off the medical bills. To help you cover that other 20%, turn to Medicare Butler.

Medicare Butler sells Medicare Advtantage and Supplement health plans in the Hawthorne, CA area. With the right Medicare insurance, you will not only understand how your insurance works and what your plan covers, but you can also save yourself from going into debt down the line.

Call 951-333-3950 today to learn more about our Medicare health plans. Medicare Butler will do everything we can to take care of you and your family.

Why trust your health care needs to Medicare Butler?

Medicare Butler is dedicated to helping clients in the Hawthorne, CA area get the medical coverage they need with the right Advantage or Supplemental Medicare health plans. You can trust us to help you and your family save money because:

  • We're knowledgeable: we stay up to date on Medicare insurance laws, so you don't have to
  • We're informative: we'll send you a monthly newsletter letting you know about any important Medicare changes
  • We're experienced: we've served the Hawthorne, CA community for years
  • We're personalized: we stay with you throughout your Medicare journey as you age

  • Medicare Butler

    Hawthorne, CA 90250


    Call Us
    Phone: (951) 333-3950

    Mon: 8:00AM-5:00PM
    Tue: 8:00AM-5:00PM
    Wed: 8:00AM-5:00PM
    Thu: 8:00AM-5:00PM
    Fri: 8:00AM-5:00PM
    Sat: Closed
    Sun: Closed